Sunday, May 11, 2008

CNN needs to think about hiring new photo editors

This was the photo used to illustrate the main story on CNN's front page yesterday. Obama has cut Hillary's superdelegate lead down to 2.


I added my own artistic interpretations of the candidates' emotions.




I can totally envision the thought process used to choose this set oh photographs.

'This news bodes ill for Hillary. Let's find a photograph where she looks like a disgruntled old man. Obama should look like he's on a roller coaster...of love.'

I know it is pretty much a terrible source for news, but sometimes I really can't help watching the train wreck known as CNN.com.

1 comment:

Cayce Smith said...

I thought the exact same thing when I saw this. I almost never check CNN anymore. I like BBC and the Christian Science Monitor.