Thursday, December 6, 2007

We will return to our regularly scheduled program in just a moment...



The last week of class, woo!


I apologize for the lack in serious blogging - my days have been filled with fairy tales.

I have had three important assignments due in my Hans Christian Andersen class in the last two weeks: a group written fairy tale, a group performed fairy tale, and a literary analysis of 2-3 of HCA's tales. Ordinarily I would jump at the chance to write an intellectual evaluation of "The Little Mermaid," but I'm finding it a little difficult to care at the moment.

After this week I will be able to fill your brain with invaluable descriptions of my Castaway's purchases (complete with pictures!) and the state of my holiday shopping - you know, highly beneficial information.

No comments: